Applications are being accepted from outstanding students for the Voice Talent Online Scholarship Competitions, 2020. The funding programme is available for the academic year 2020/21.
There are two awards available to provide financial support for all students studying at college or university anywhere in the world.
Voice Talent Online is a small UK based company, specializing in the translation and recording of voiceover for international markets. They perform this service in over 90 languages.
Why should join Voice Talent Online company? VTO has a multitude of languages to suit your requirements and talent to suit your needs. It provides high-quality products and outstanding services.
Voice Talent Online Company will provide two scholarships up to US$1,000 to the successful candidates.
- Course Level: Any
- Application Deadline: January 31, 2021
- Provider: Voice Talent Online
- Department: NA
- Award: US$1,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 2
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
Voice Talent Online Scholarship Competitions, 2020 Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: USA, Canada, Nigeria, Malaysia and Bangladesh
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Writing a blog post on the topic Robot vs Human – Voice and Consumer Behaviour and Talking the Lingo: Why You must Go Local for Global Success
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants can apply for the opportunity if they are a student enrolled in a university or college anywhere in the world.
- How to Apply for the Voice Talent Online Scholarship Competitions, 2020: To be considered for the opportunity, applicants must be enrolled in a university or college anywhere in the world. They must write a 300-600 word blog post on the given title above. When you’ve published your blog, then you have to complete the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: You must write a blog article, and your article must be visible online on a blog, social media, or another web site.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.