University of Reading General International Programmes: Differentiate yourself from your peers by applying for this General Scholarship offered by the University of Reading. This scheme is made available to those students starting their master’s degree studies at this institution.
This programme will provide students with financial aid to further their education. The number and value of awards are varied depending on your nationality.
This scholarship is a great chance to purse a master degree at affordable cost at University of Reading.
Opened as an extension College of the University of Oxford, the University of Reading is a vibrant and diverse institution for higher learning. It has around 17,000 students representing different backgrounds and cultures. It comprises three campuses and fifty research centres.
Why would you like to apply for admission at the University of Reading? The university holds a good reputation for multidisciplinary research and collaborations. From the foundation to the postgraduate degree programme, it offers various courses. Besides, here you can also find a great range of events and activities to take part in.
The financial aid positions will be awarded as follows:
- UK students – 20 Scholarships of £2,000 each
- EU students – 10 scholarships of £2,000 each
- International students – 35 scholarships of £4,000 each
- Course Level: Master
- Application Deadline: July 20, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Reading
- Department: N/A
- Award: £2,000 to £4,000
- Number of Awards: Up to 35
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Home, EU, and International
- The award can be taken in the UK
University of Reading General International Programmes Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Home, EU, and International
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Master degree programme in any field
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Candidates can be a citizen of any country in the world
- Candidates must be commencing their master’s degree studies in the 2020/21 academic year at the University of Reading.
- How to Apply for the University of Reading General International Programmes: To start the application process, first, you need to do is to apply for a master’s program at the University of Reading before the deadline. All successful candidates will be given application form through the university’s applicant portal (me@reading).
- Supporting Documents: Applicants need to submit the following supporting materials: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates who hold a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution will be selected for a master course.
- Language Requirement: Applicants will be asked to provide one of the following English qualifications if their first language is not English:
- British Council International – English Language Test Score (IELTS): 6.5
- Test of English as a Foreign Language – (TOEFL) (paper-based version): 570; (internet-based test): 88
- Cambridge UCLES Certificate of Proficiency in English (CPE): C
- Test of English for Educational Purposes (TEEP): 6.5