The University of Bolton is now offering the University of Bolton International Excellence Scholarship for talented students in the UK.
This scheme is made available to all full-time international students joining bachelors, taught masters, and research master’s programme at the university.
This is a very helpful program that will cover the expenses associated with education.
The University of Bolton was founded in 1825 as the Bolton Mechanics Institute and is home to more than 11,000 students who hail from 60 foreign countries. Its industry-relevant teachings and vocationally focused degree programmes make this institution second to none.
Why would you like to choose the University of Bolton? The University of Bolton is an institution that carries the purpose of meeting all the needs of students. The environment of this university is very pleasant of supportive. Its courses and programme are created in consultation with industry experts. It has invested million-pound in its facilities and is known for its affordability.
The grant is divided into three parts:
Gold scholarship – £5,000
Silver scholarship – £3,000
Bronze scholarship – £1,000
- Course Level: Bachelors, taught masters and research master
- Application Deadline: September 25, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Bolton
- Department: N/A
- Award: £1,000 to £5,000
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in the UK
University of Bolton International Excellence Scholarship Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Bachelors, taught masters and research master in any field
- Eligibility Criteria: To get consideration for this opportunity, applicants need to have the following credentials:
- Must be of any nationality
- Must be self-funded students applying for any bachelor, master, and master research degree programme at the university.
- How to Apply for the University of Bolton International Excellence Scholarship: There is no separate application process as all the candidates will automatically be considered after taking admission in an approved course.
- Supporting Documents: The following documents must be provided at the time of admission: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Requirements associated with admission vary course to course.
- Language Requirement: Language requirements vary from one course to another.