UIC Barcelona International Excellence Scholarship in Spain: UIC Barcelona is in search of academically talented and high-potential students from across the world for its fabulous International Excellence Scholarship.
This scheme will assist students by providing the 20% waiver on the academic fees of all the approved degree programmes. This award is made available for the academic year 2020-21.
This support will assist you to pursue a degree at the university by covering your 20% tuition cost.
UIC Barcelona is a prestigious higher education institution serving more than 6,000 students. It has a wide range of courses created to prepare students for the professional workforce. It is one of the most targeted universities in Spain by international students.
Why study at UIC Barcelona? At the university, students are supported to transform their ideas into reality. The institution offers 14 degrees, 8 dual degree international programs and various master and research programs to choose from. The best part of this university is that it gives students personal attention, great facilities and top quality but affordable education. It is famous for its innovative teaching and research methods.
This support will help all deserving students by covering 20% of academic fees of all the degree programmes on offer.
- Course Level: Any
- Application Deadline: November 15, 2020
- University or Organization: UIC Barcelona
- Department: N/A
- Award: 20% waiver
- Number of Awards: Limited
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in Spain
UIC Barcelona International Excellence Scholarship in Spain Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: All countries are eligible
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Any applicable degree program in various fields:
- Business Administration and Management
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Must be international students
- An average grade of 8 or higher in their second to last year of secondary education (IB, GCSE, IGCSE and foreign education systems), depending on conversion to the Spanish system.
- Must have passed the UIC Barcelona entrance exam corresponding to the degree that will benefit from the program.
- Must have been accepted into UIC Barcelona and have paid to reserve a place.
- How to Apply for the UIC Barcelona International Excellence Scholarship in Spain: Applicants who have been admitted into an applicable course will be eligible to apply for this application .
- Supporting Documents: All the candidates must submit the following documents with their application for admission: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Requirements associated with admission vary from one course to another.
- Language Requirement: Language requirements vary from course to course.