La Trobe University has started accepting applications for a fantastic South Asia Scholarship at La Trobe University, Australia available to high-achieving candidates in Australia.
The program is open for students who are going to take part in any undergraduate or postgraduate degree program at the university will be benefited through up to a 30% reduction on their course fees.
Beneficial offer for international students to get financial support to complete their degree in Australia.
La Trobe University holds a reputation as one of the world’s top research universities. It has the broadest range of degree programs and courses that combine academic and research excellence with practical knowledge. It owns an excellent record of accomplishments in scientific research.
Why at La Trobe University? Since 1967, the university has been committed to changing the lives of students and helping them achieve their dreams through world-class education. In the 50 years of its journey, the university has been successful in developing an excellent reputation globally due to its hard work and quality of teaching.
The value of this award is worth 20% to 30% tuition fee reduction on an approved course.
- Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate
- Application Deadline: September 30, 2020
- University or Organization: La Trobe University
- Department: N/A
- Award: 20%- 30% reduction on your course fees
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: South Asian students
- The award can be taken in Australia
South Asia Scholarship at La Trobe University, Australia Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: India, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Pakistan or Bangladesh
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and postgraduate degree program in any field offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Must be applying to study an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program at all La Trobe campuses
- Must be a citizen of India, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Pakistan or Bangladesh
- Must be new international students applying for Semester 2, Term 4, 5 and 6, Summer 1 (2020) and Semester 1, 2 and Summer 1 (2021)
- Must be a full-fee paying student (Non-sponsored).
- How to Apply for the South Asia Scholarship at La Trobe University, Australia: There is no need to apply separately as all the aspirants will automatically consider after being admitted into an approved course.
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants might be expected to provide following documents together with their application: pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Entry requirements vary from one course to another. Please go through this link to check the requirements of each course.
- Language Requirement: Candidates whose first language is not English must gain one of the following qualifications to satisfy the language requirement of the university:
- IELTS 5.5, 6.0
- TOEFL (Internet-based) 55, 60
- Cambridge English Level B2, Level C1
- La Trobe Melbourne EFS 4B, EFS 5B
- And PTE Academic 42, 50