SIT John Wright International Academic Programs: The Southern Institute of Technology is delighted to announce the John Wright academic programs to encourage high-calibre candidates for academic study in New Zealand.
There are up to eight partial awards available for international students applying for postgraduate diploma, bachelor degrees and graduate diplomas program at SIT.
A wonderful chance for eligible students to get a study fund in New Zealand.
Southern Institute of Technology is one of New Zealand’s largest institutes of technology located in New Zealand. It offers 200 programmes in a range of academic, technical and professional subjects at postgraduate, graduate, bachelor, diploma and certificate levels.
Why study at the Southern Institute of Technology? While studying at SIT, students can expect a teaching and learning environment that will enable them to be creative, connected and innovative. The Institute supports the industries and professions that provide ongoing and future employment.
The Southern Institute of Technology provides up to eight partial awards with the amount equivalent to 10 per cent of a student’s first-year tuition fee
- Course Level: Postgraduate Diploma, Bachelor Degrees and Graduate Diplomas
- Application Deadline: Open
- University: Southern Institute of Technology
- Department: NA
- Awards: 10% tuition fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Up to eight
- Nationality: International Students
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
SIT John Wright International Academic Programs Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: India, Nepal, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate Diploma, Bachelor Degrees and Graduate Diplomas in many subjects.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- They must have high school certificates or undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
- Students can also apply for a John Wright Scholarship in any other undergraduate programme provided that is at least two years in duration.
- How to Apply for the SIT John Wright International Academic Programs: To get involved in this studentship, requisites must have to take admission in any SIT programme. When you will get an enrollment at SIT, you can complete the online application form for the fund.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates have to provide the following documents:
- Copies of your official university transcripts including the grades of all courses completed.
- A current CV, including the names and contact details of two academic referees.
- A cover letter
- Copy of passport(for international students)
- Admission Requirements: International Students can apply for a John Wright Scholarship in any SIT programme which is Level 7 or above and is for one year or longer.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must show strong academic records and English language skills equivalent to IELTS 7.0.