Scholarships at Taita Taveta University, Kenya: Getting a degree is always beneficial in career, but it can be difficult with some financial barriers. To cover study expense, the Taita Taveta University is offering the program.
The program is open for Kenya students who want to undertake the undergraduate degree program at the Taita Taveta University in Kenya.
As a Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology, the Taita Taveta University was established in 2007. It offers masters, undergraduate, diploma and certificate programs.
Why at the Taita Taveta University? The university’s mission is to be a university for research, education, teaching, and community services in the management of mineral and natural resource.
The Taita Taveta University will provide the educational fund for deserving students.
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Application Deadline: November 1.
- University or Organization: Taita Taveta University
- Department: N.A.
- Award: Educational fund
- Number of Awards: Various
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Kenya students
- The award can be taken in Kenya
Scholarships at Taita Taveta University, Kenya Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Kenya
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in business, economics, social sciences, mines, engineering, informatics, agriculture, earth, environmental sciences.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- You are a full-time student.
- Students applied for financial aid on time.
- Applicants have to meet the satisfactory academic progress
- Aspirants must have approximately the same amount of financial need that you had in prior years.
- How to Apply for the Scholarships at Taita Taveta University, Kenya: To being enlisted in the program, aspirants have to take admission in the undergraduate degree program at the university. After that, you can win the opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: Attach transcripts of schools, a statement, copy of national I.D. card and send it to registrar-aro-at-ttu.ac.ke or Taita Taveta University, Registrar – Academic, Research & Outreach, P.O. Box 635 – 80300, Voi – Kenya.
- Admission Requirements: For taking affirmation at the university, students ought to have a previous degree certificate.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants must have a standardised test score of English language proficiency.