Raffle University is actively providing financial support to talented students through its s Scholarship Programmes at Raffle University, Malaysia. The program is open for the academic year 2020-21.
The award is accessible for domestic students who want to undertake the undergraduate degree program at Raffle University in Malaysia.
Founded in 2011, Raffle University is a multidisciplinary university in Malaysia. It offers a various degree program for students.
Why at Raffle University? They prepare their students with professional development skills and resources in support of their careers. They provide their students with better career opportunities for the future destination.
Raffle University will provide the educational fund for deserving students.
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Application Deadline: Open for 2020
- University or Organization: Raffle University
- Department: NA
- Award: Educational fund
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Malaysian citizens
- The award can be taken in Malaysia
Scholarship Programmes at Raffle University, Malaysia Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Malaysia
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in robotics, design, business, psychology,
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Aspirants must be a Malaysian citizen.
- Applicants must have good academic excellence.
- How to Apply for the Scholarship Programmes at Raffle University, Malaysia: Firstly, students are required to enroll in the undergraduate degree program at the university. After that, you can win the opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: Attach higher education result, passport size photo and copy of national ID card.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must have A-level, stem degree certificate to take admission at the university.
- Language Requirement: Candidates must have to provide the standardized test scores of English language.