If you are facing financial difficulties to pay for your college education, then now you don’t need to be upset anymore. The Macquarie University is delighted to offer its Macquarie University International College Scholarship for the academic session 2020-2021.
The funding encourages international students who want to pursue undergraduate coursework in the area of Science, Technology, Engineering, Media, and Arts.
Established in 1964, Macquarie University is consistently ranked in the top two per cent of universities in the world and within the top 10 in Australia. It offers various degree-level programs for students from all around the world.
Why would you like to study at Macquarie University? At this university, students will get the best teaching and academic facilities. It provides excellence in employability, career management skills and entrepreneurship to support students.
Macquarie University International College will offer AU$3,000 to eligible students to study diploma or degree programs for the academic year 2020-2021.
- Course Level: Undergraduate or diploma programme
- Application Deadline: July 27, 2020
- University or Organization: Macquarie University
- Department: NA
- Award: $3,000 Once-Off (AUD)
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
Macquarie University International College Scholarship Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities (except Australia or New Zealand).
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or diploma programme in Media and Communications, Engineering, Information Technology, Arts Stream of Standard Foundation programs, Science and Engineering Streams of Standard Foundation programs.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for the award, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must have a recognized secondary (high school) qualification and a recognized university foundation course.
- Two- or three-year diploma.
- At least one year of a university degree from a recognized institution.
- Must have applied for a course that has a full-time study load.
- How to Apply for the Macquarie University International College Scholarship: To grasp this opportunity, applicants must take admission in an undergraduate degree or diploma program at Macquarie University. After being registered, candidates must have to submit an online application for the opportunity .
- Supporting Documents: Must submit a resume/CV, academic certificates, and transcripts.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, you need to meet entry requirements for your chosen program.
- Language Requirement: Students from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.