Do you have a desire to study in the United Kingdom? If so, then you can apply for the Lancaster University Mature International Scholarship at Lancaster University for the academic year 2020-21.
The main purpose of this award is to provide financial support for eligible students who want to start their undergraduate or research studies at LU.
Established in 1964, Lancaster University is a public research university located in Lancaster, Lancashire, England. All international students have a unique advantage when it comes to exchanging programs.
Why study at Lancaster University? LU assists students to develop the skills and reputation they need to launch into a lifelong path of intellectual discovery and professional success.
The Lancaster University will provide the award amount of £1000 to the eligible candidates.
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Research
- Application Deadline: 30th September.
- University: Lancaster University
- Department: NA
- Awards: £1000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: EU/UK & International
- The award can be taken in the UK
Lancaster University Mature International Scholarship Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and Research degree in any subject area
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have a high school certificate or a master’s degree from a recognized university.
- How to Apply for the Lancaster University Mature International Scholarship: To be considered for this opportunity, applicants need to take admission in an undergraduate or research degree at the university. Thereafter, they can complete the application for this grant.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the previous transcripts at the university.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must meet all the entry requirements of this university.
- Language Requirement: All candidates must be proficient in English so that they can actively participate in the academic program.