The King Mongkut’s University of Technology Thonburi is come up with a very exciting KMUTT International programme in Thailand that will cover tuition fees and also provide monthly living expenses to all international students.
The purpose of this application scheme is to increase the number of international students and encourage them to consider studying at the university.
This scholarship is a golden opportunity to those who are seeking to study in Thailand but can not afford it due to financial circumstances.
The King Mongkut’s University of Technology Thonburi in short KMUTT is recognized at the international level for its academic excellence and energetic research culture. The institution specializes in science, technology, and engineering.
Why would you like to study at the King Mongkut’s University of Technology Thonburi? KMUTT is an ideal place to study for any student. It has made a place in the list of world’s leading universities due to its outstanding research, highly employable graduates, highly-qualified faculty members, and dedicated staff.
All the candidates will receive an award in the form of tuition fees up to 10,000 THB/Month and monthly living expenses, study equipment and accident insurance. This award will help them earn an education at KMUTT.
- Course Level: Undergraduate and graduate
- Application Deadline: June 30, 2020
- University or Organization: KMUTT
- Department: N/A
- Award: Tuition Fee + Monthly living expenses
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in Thailand
KMUTT International programme in Thailand Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: All countries except Vietnam, Lao PDR., Myanmar, and Cambodia are eligible.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and graduate applied computer science-multimedia, engineering, education technology, and mass communication, computer science, information technology, mathematics, chemistry, applied physics, science, etc.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be a part of this programme, you must meet the eligibility criteria first:
- Must be international students
- Must hold an offer to study in a bachelor’s or master’s programme at the university.
- How to Apply for the KMUTT International programme in Thailand: All candidates will automatically be considered for this programme if they have enrolled in an approved course by the deadline. A separate application is not required.
- Supporting Documents: All the candidates are advised to submit the following documents to make a successful application: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: To get enlisted for a bachelor’s degree programme at the university, applicants must hold a high school diploma. On the other hand, for the master’s programme, they must have a bachelor’s degree.
- Language Requirement: For most of its courses, the university accepts the following English language tests such as IELTS and TOEFL.