Awards provide students with an opportunity to be educated. So for helping students, the University of Auckland is providing International Snickel Lane Urban Art Award for the academic session 2020-2021.
The funding program encourages domestic and international students who want to commence an undergraduate or postgraduate degree in Fine Arts to create and display public artwork.
Established in 1883, the University of Auckland is the highest-ranked university in New Zealand that offers various degree programs at the undergraduate and graduate level.
Why study at the University of Auckland? The university provides high quality, comprehensive educational, and training opportunities for the students. Here they can develop key international relations that will enhance their ability.
One award will be made annually and will be of the value of up to $10,000 to cover the cost of installation and materials for the project.
- Course Level: Undergraduate, Postgraduate, PhD
- Application Deadline: July 4, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Auckland
- Department: NA
- Award: Up to $10,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: One
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
International Snickel Lane Urban Art Award Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Doctorate of Fine Arts, Doctor of Philosophy with Creative Practice, Master of Fine Arts, Postgraduate Diploma of Fine Arts, Bachelor of Fine Arts (Honours), or the final year of a Bachelor of Fine Arts.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for the opportunity , applicants must have a previous year degree.
- How to Apply for the International Snickel Lane Urban Art Award: If you want to be enlisted in this educational program, then you are recommended to take admission in the undergraduate and postgraduate coursework at the University of Auckland. After being registered, The grant is awarded on the recommendation of the relevant faculty or University of Auckland committee.
- Supporting Documents: Must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must meet the entry requirements of the program.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.