Guangdong Polytechnic of Water Resources and Electric Engineering College is proudly offering the International Scholarship at Guangdong Polytechnic for the academic year 2020/21.
The purpose of this award is to provide financial support for international students who wish to commence the undergraduate degree program at GPWE.
Founded in 1952, Guangdong Polytechnic of Water Resources and Electric Engineering is the only public full-time vocational college in Guangdong Province that focuses on water Conservancy and electricity. It has ten teaching departments that provide model international talent training.
Why study at Guangdong Polytechnic of Water Resources and Electric Engineering? GPWE improves the quality of international talent training and brings the standards of graduate talents
The Guangdong Polytechnic of Water Resources and Electric Engineering College will provide tuition fees to the winning candidates.
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Application Deadline: June 30th and December 30th.
- University: Guangdong Polytechnic of Water Resources and Electric Engineering College
- Department: NA
- Awards: Tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in China
International Scholarship at Guangdong Polytechnic Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in many subject areas
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Non-Chinese nationality, friendly to China, and in good health.
- Be Active, with good study performance, no violation of school rules inside the college, no violation of Chinese laws and regulations outside the college.
- Excellent academic performance.
- How to Apply for the International Scholarship at Guangdong Polytechnic: All the interested candidates who want to apply for the grant, they need to take admission at the college. After that, they can complete the application form for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants are requested to provide application materials.
- Admission Requirements: The International students who have a good study performance and study at least for one academic year at Guangdong Polytechnic of Water Resources and Electric Engineering will be offered a fully-funded position.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.