The University of Hertfordshire has set up a mind-blowing I International Dean’s Funding for STEM Excellence program to help deserving students to pursue further studies in the field of Stem.
Great opportunity for international students in the UK.
The University of Hertfordshire came into existence as Hatfield Technical College in 1952 and currently has become one of the leading universities in the UK. It has been leading a new way of education by combining traditional teaching with digital resources.
Why at the University of Hertfordshire? With a range of internationally recognized courses, it is helping students gain skills they need to succeed in a competitive marketplace. After gaining education here, students turn into confident, experienced and highly employable graduates.
The total value of the award is £1,000 & £2,000 that will be applied to cover the educational expenses of all deserving students.
- Course Level: Undergraduate or postgraduate
- Application Deadline: Various
- University or Organization: University of Hertfordshire
- Department: NA
- Award: £1,000 & £2,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in the UK
International Dean’s Funding for STEM Excellence Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or postgraduate degree program
- Eligibility Criteria: To enjoy priority consideration, make sure you fulfil all the requirements:
- Must be overseas students
- Must have admitted into an undergraduate or postgraduate program.
- How to Apply for the International Dean’s Funding for STEM Excellence: To win this application , first you need to enrol in an undergraduate or postgraduate program at the University. After that, you can apply for this application by completing this online application form.
- Supporting Documents: You are required to provide a statement in your application form.
- Admission Requirements: Admission requirements vary from one course to another.
- Language Requirement: All aspirants are advised to provide evidence that they can speak in English fluently. For that, they can achieve the following:
- Below degree level studies – for visa purposes, you must be proficient to at least CEFR level B1 (IELTS 4.0), but the University’s requirements may be higher.
- Study at degree level or higher – for visa purposes, you must be proficient to at least CEFR level B2 (IELTS 5.5), but the University’s requirements will be much higher.