With the aim of enabling students to pursue an undergraduate degree programme in Indonesia, President University is actively offering a helpful International Awards at President University, Indonesia.
This award will be allocated to students based on merit in the academic year 2020-21. There is no restriction on nationality.
Nice offer for international students to get educational fund in Indonesia.
President University is a multi-campus private higher education based in Bekasi Regency, Indonesia. It provides a range of well-designed courses and programs such as bachelor degrees, master degrees in several areas of study.
Why would you like to study at President University? As a student at President University, you can gain international teaching in a collaborative research environment. In addition to education, it supports the self-development of students so that they can become creative, innovative, and broad-minded leaders.
The grant is of US$ 2500 that will cover the educational expenses such as tuition fees and housing.
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: President University
- Department: N/A
- Award: 2500 US$
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in Indonesia
International Awards at President University, Indonesia Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree program in business, engineering, computer science, humanities, etc.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Must be international students
- Must take part in an undergraduate program at the university.
- How to Apply for the International Awards at President University, Indonesia: There is no separate application process as all the candidates are eligible to win the opportunity after applying for an undergraduate program at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants are required to submit the following documents: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: All applicants of an undergraduate degree program must hold a high school diploma.
- Language Requirement: The University recognizes the following English qualifications: IELTS, TOEFL IBT, and Pearson.