Unlock the opportunities to achieve your career goals by becoming a part of the Indonesia Merit Scholarship at National University of Ireland .
This scholarship scheme is awarded to recognize and reward, especially the achievement of Indonesian students. It is of €4,000 and available for any undergraduate and postgraduate coursework in any field.
The National University of Ireland is placed among the top 1% universities in the world. The campus of Ireland presents the combination of the unique landscape and culture of the west of Ireland. It was established in 1845, and it has continuously been experiencing significant and continuous growth.
Why at the National University of Ireland? NUI is regarded as a leading higher education institution due to its outstanding academics, generous financial aid packages, modern campus facilities, and affordability. It has been serving students with academically strong programs of teaching and research.
All the successful candidates will receive an award of €4,000 that will be a great help toward the educational expenses of the selected candidates.
- Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate
- Application Deadline: June 5, 2020
- University or Organization: National University of Ireland
- Department: NA
- Award: €4,000
- Number of Awards: One
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Indonesian
- The award can be taken in Ireland
Indonesia Merit Scholarship at National University of Ireland Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Indonesia
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and postgraduate program in any field offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Must be Indonesian students
- Must have taken admission in an undergraduate and graduate program.
- How to Apply for the Indonesia Merit Scholarship at National University of Ireland: If your application for admission has been accepted and you have received an offer to study at the university, then you can apply.
- Supporting Documents: For this application , you must send a personal statement covering the following points to InternationalScholarships@nuigalway.ie.
- Your interest in studying in NUI Galway
- How you foresee your relationship with NUI Galway developing in the future;
- How you will promote links with NUI Galway, both during your scholarship tenure and as alumni.
- Admission Requirements: Admission requirements vary from one course to another.
- Language Requirement: The university expects from all candidates to have the following level of English language ability:
- IELTS, Cambridge C1 Advanced, Cambridge C2 Advanced, TOEFL, Pearson PTE, and Duolingo English Test.