Inceptor ICT Scholarships in Kenya: Empower your skills in Digital Entrepreneurship and Software Development programs by applying for the ICT Scholarships offered by the Inceptor.
These opportunities are available for Kenyan students based on interest, passion and talents in technology.
Inceptor is an ICT Support Centre in Nairobi, Kenya. It offers tech solutions and training incubation space, placement and mentorship to people who want to build a career in tech and digital entrepreneurship.
Why should you join this program? They create opportunities for local talent by training them on Technologies to reduce poverty and stimulate economic growth.
Each successful scholar will receive a partial or fully-funded position during the training period.
- Course Level: Skill-based Learning Training
- Application Deadline: Open for 2020
- University or Organization: Inceptor
- Department: NA
- Award: Full and partial award
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Kenya Students
- The award can be taken in Kenya
Inceptor ICT Scholarships in Kenya Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Kenya
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Training in Digital Entrepreneurship and Software Development.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- You are a University Students interested in technology
- You are College Students interested in technology
- You are a Form 4 Leaver interested in advancing your career in technology
- How to Apply for the Inceptor ICT Scholarships in Kenya: To participate in the program, aspirants have to fill the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates have to submit the school degree certificate and other documents required by the company.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a high Interest in Technology and have a previous degree certificate.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must be proficient in the written and spoken the English language.