The University of Queensland is very pleased to announce that it has a fantastic opening for a funding opportunity called HP Women in Cyber Security International Scholarship.
This sponsorship is aimed to assist meritorious female students with the costs of tuition fees so that they can earn high-quality education in the field of cybersecurity at the University of Queensland.
This is an amazing funding scheme for talented women who are seeking a successful career in cyber security.
The University of Queensland has developed a good reputation worldwide due to its outstanding research and teaching quality. It is a holder of many national teaching awards. It houses more than 53,600 students from more than 135 countries. It is included in the list of the world’s top 100 universities.
Why study at the University of Queensland? The institution has been providing the best educational opportunities and practical experiences along with education. It is a community of innovative and out of the box thinkers helping students get the best learning experiences and outcomes.
The funding programme will provide the award of $20,000 each year to cover the cost of tuition fees for an approved programme.
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Application Deadline: July 10, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Queensland
- Department: N/A
- Award: $20,000 each year
- Number of Awards: Up to 5
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Both domestic and international students
- The award can be taken in Australia
HP Women in Cyber Security International Scholarship Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Both domestic and international students
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Postgraduate degree programme in cybersecurity.
- Eligibility Criteria: To secured a place in this programme, you need to fulfil all the requirement:
- Must submit an application to the associate dean by the closing date for applications;
- Must a female student
- Must be enrolled or intends to enrol full-time in at least #8 per semester in the master of cybersecurity; and
- Must not hold another scholarship that the associate dean considers to be similar.
- How to Apply for the HP Women in Cyber Security International Scholarship: After taking part in an applicable programme, candidates can apply for this application by completing this online application form.
- Supporting Documents: The applications form for the opportunity must include a cover letter, resume, any studies report (if applicable), or any other reports or qualifications (if applicable) (one PDF file).
- Admission Requirements: All the applicants are required to have a bachelor’s degree programme to get direct entry into a postgraduate programme at the university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants can provide proof of their English language skills by achieving at least a 6.5 overall and a minimum of 6.0 in each sub-band of the IELTS; or acceptable scores in equivalent tests.