Central Queensland University is proud to offer an outstanding funding opportunity named as Heart of the Basin Funding for International Students . This is a one-year-long program that will provide students with financial aid to lead research in Australia.
Applications of this application are currently available to both home, and international students enrolled or planning to enroll in honours, masters by research or PhD in a relevant field of study at CQ University.
CQ University is the largest university in regional Australia and was founded as Queensland Institute of Technology (QIT) Capricornia in 1967. Currently, it is providing 30,000 students from Australia and over 140 countries with inspiring learning and exceptional academic facilities.
Why at CQ University? Times Higher Education has named the university as one of the world’s best universities. The institution has always been committed to making higher education accessible to everyone. Well-structure courses, most advance facilities, top-notch teaching, friendly environment and well-trained staff make CQUniversity stand above the rest.
The award amount is $2,000 that will be used to cover all the expenses associated with research.
- Course Level: Undergraduate, Postgraduate (Course work), Postgraduate (Research)
- Application Deadline: July 1, 2020
- University or Organization: Central Queensland University
- Department: NA
- Award: $2,000
- Number of Awards: One
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in Australia
Heart of the Basin Funding for International Students Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Candidates who are pursuing, and going to pursue an undergraduate; postgraduate (course work); postgraduate (research) at the university can take part in this opportunity.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Be enrolled in an honour, Masters by Research or PhD in a relevant field of research at CQUniversity
- Be studying on campus in Rockhampton or through online study
- How to Apply for the Heart of the Basin Funding for International Students: If you are enrolled in the university, then first apply for an applicable course at the university to be eligible for this application . After that, you can complete an application form given and return it to Executive Officer Fitzroy Partnership for River Health or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Supporting Documents: A submission of no more than 750 words outlining the proposed waterway health research topic and their career aspirations, evidence of an ability to set and achieve career and personal goals, information about the academic history and work experience ( attach academic transcript and resume), a letter of support from their proposed CQUniversity project supervisor.
- Admission Requirements: Admission requirements vary depending on the course you are applying for.
- Language Requirement: The following qualification in English is accepted by the university: IELTS, TOEFL, TOEFL iPT, PTE Academic, Advanced (CAE) / Cambridge English. For more information in this regard, please check this link.