Multimedia University is offering the Foundation Entrance Scholarships at Multimedia University for students who have a dream of graduating from a reputable university in Malaysia.
The award is accessible for Malaysian students commencing in the foundation program at the Multimedia University.
Established in 1996, Multimedia University is the first-ever full-fledged private university in Malaysia. It has three campuses and offers various degree programs.
Why at Multimedia University? The university empowers you with the fundamentals of your field of study that also incorporate entrepreneurial skills and expertise which are relevant to your respective industries and job markets.
The Multimedia University will provide the tuition fee with an award amount of 50% scholarships for students.
- Course Level: Foundation
- Application Deadline: June 23, 2020
- University or Organization: Multimedia University
- Department: NA
- Award: 50% scholarship
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Citizens of Malaysia
- The award can be taken in Malaysia
Foundation Entrance Scholarships at Multimedia University Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Malaysia
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Foundation course in Creative Multimedia, Life Science, Information Technology, Engineering, English, business, management.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must be Malaysia students
- Aspirants must be registered in the foundation program at the university.
- How to Apply for the Foundation Entrance Scholarships at Multimedia University: To being enlisted in the program, aspirants have to take admission in the foundation program at the university. After taking affirmation, you can apply for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Certified true copy of identity card, certified true copy of spm or equivalent/o’ level/other examination results, proof of payment.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Pass SPM/O-Level, or it’s equivalent with a minimum of Grade C in at least five (5) subjects, inclusive of Mathematics and English.
- Other equivalent qualification recognised by the Malaysian Government.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants must pass UEC with a minimum of Grade B in at least four (4) subjects inclusive of Mathematics and English.