The Faculty of Science is granting the Faculty of Science Undergraduate Financial Aid programme for highly ambitious and calibre candidates at the University of Strathclyde.
There are up to 50 awards available for outstanding candidates funding who are going to pursue an undergraduate degree in the Faculty of Science for the 2020/2021 academic year.
Why at the University of Strathclyde? Students can get the best chance of success when they progress to their degree at the University. Here they will have various options to select free online courses and meet other learners from around the world.
The University of Strathclyde provides up to 50 scholarships of £2,000 – £5,000 to the successful international students.
- Application Deadline: July 31, 2020
- University: University of Strathclyde
- Department: Faculty of Science
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: £2000-£5000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Up to 50
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
Faculty of Science Undergraduate Financial Aid Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in Chemistry, Computer and information sciences, Mathematics and Statistics, Pharmacy and biomedical sciences, Physics, Forensic science, Biochemistry, Biology and biological sciences, Biomedical science, Immunology, Microbiology, Pharmacology, Pharmacy
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Be a new, international (non-EU) fee-paying student holding an offer of admission for either year one, or year two entry, to a full-time undergraduate degree in the Faculty of Science for the 2020/2021 academic year.
- Have achieved excellent grades to date in their academic studies.
- Be self-funded. Students who receive fully-funded positions, for example from a government office or embassy, will not be eligible.
- How to Apply for the Faculty of Science Undergraduate Financial Aid: For obtaining this education award, applicants need to apply for admission in an undergraduate degree at the university. After being enrolled, suitable students will automatically receive this reward. They do not need to formally apply for it.
- Supporting Documents: You may be asked for certified copies of qualifications, a transcript of results, a copy of passport, a copy of sponsor letter/Award and copies of any other documentation.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission in the university, applicants will need to meet the academic admission requirements of the program.
- Language Requirement: If English is not the candidate’s first language, then they need to provide a suitable English language test certificate for example IELTS.