Many students dream of studying in New Zealand, but they are unable to do it due to financial barriers. To cover study expenses, the University of Canterbury is offering Ensom Prize for International Students in New Zealand for the session 2020/21.
The Prize is awarded annually for an essay on a specified topic relating to constructive policy to promote and preserve international peace and goodwill.
Established in 1873, the University of Canterbury is New Zealand’s second-oldest university. It has also been awarded a 5-Star QS ranking for internationally-renowned research and teaching.
Why at the University of Canterbury? The university offers a variety of services based on your needs as a student, graduate, employer, or academic. It gives students an excellent educational foundation that you will be able to turn into an amazing career.
The program will provide $1,500 to both domestic and international students for the academic year 2020-2021.
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Application Deadline: September 30, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Canterbury
- Department: NA
- Award: $1,500
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
Ensom Prize for International Students in New Zealand Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate course in all subjects offered the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be undergraduates of the University of Canterbury; or
- Have become eligible to graduate from the University with their first degree not more than 12 months before the closing date for applications for the current round.
- How to Apply for the Ensom Prize for International Students in New Zealand: In order to apply for the program, candidates must take admission in an undergraduate degree program at the University of Canterbury. After getting enrolled, students must submit an online application.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with your application.
- Admission Requirements: For being admitted, you need to meet entry requirements for each qualification you plan to study.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.