Get your undergraduate degree in Sri Lanka! Applications are exclusively open for the Dialog foundation grants in Sri Lanka to high-potential students.
The scholarship provides financial support for Sri Lankan students who want to undertake the undergraduate degree program at any university in the home country.
Dialogue Axiata PLC is a Sri Lanka’s premier connectivity provider which has successfully demonstrated a fully standards-based 5G mobile service, integrating 5G network infrastructure with the world’s fastest foldable 5G device.
Why should you join this program? They provide an excellent educational experience for students wishing to get a quality education and an authentic Sri Lankan experience.
The Dialog Foundation will provide financial assistance for students to complete their undergraduate degree in Sri Lanka.
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Application Deadline: Open for 2020
- University or Organization: Dialog Foundation
- Department: NA.
- Award: Financial assistance
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Citizens of Sri Lanka
- The award can be taken in Sri Lanka
Dialog foundation grants in Sri Lanka Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Sri Lanka.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject stream.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- The sponsorship will be awarded to top performers at the general certificate of education ordinary level and g.c.e. advanced level examinations each year to help students further pursue their higher education.
- How to Apply for the Dialog foundation grants in Sri Lanka: To apply for the award, aspirants must have to take admission in the undergraduate degree program at the host university. After that, you can apply for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Students have to attach transcripts of all the previous school attended, a copy of national ID, a statement and CV.
- Admission Requirements: Students must hold a previous degree with minimum results in Sri Lanka or overseas equivalent.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have to provide the standardised test scores of the English language proficiency.