The School of GeoSciences is proud to announce the Derek and Maureen Online International Scholarships for international aspirants at the University of Edinburgh.
There are two scholarships available to all eligible students who want to take admission in the PgCert Climate Change Management (online) or MSc Carbon Management (online) for the academic year 2020-2021.
Best opportunity to pursue online postgraduate studies with full tuition-fees at the University of Edinburgh
Established in 1582, the University of Edinburgh is one of Scotland’s ancient universities. It offers various undergraduate and postgraduate degree programmes for both national and international level students.
Why study at the University of Edinburgh? The university gives students personal attention, excellent facilities and top quality but affordable education. It is famous for its innovative teaching and research methods.
Each support will cover the full fees relating to the Postgraduate Certificate in Climate Change Management. For successful recipients studying towards the MSc Carbon Management programme, the award will include the Postgraduate Certificate in Climate Change Management component of the master’s programme.
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Application Deadline: August 14, 2020
- University: University of Edinburgh
- Department: School of GeoSciences
- Awards: Full tuition-fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 2
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
Derek and Maureen Online International Scholarships Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate Certificate in Climate Change Management
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have an undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
- How to Apply for the Derek and Maureen Online International Scholarships: In order to gain access to the application system applicants must have applied for admission to the University of Edinburgh. After that, candidates can complete the application form for this award.
- Supporting Documents: All applicants can be asked to submit the following documents as a part of the application for admission:
- Pre-qualification degree
- Copies of academic transcripts and award
- Certificates of English language proficiency
- A statement
- A copy of passport
- Admission Requirements: When you are ready to prepare your application, you will need to check out the entry requirement page.
- Language Requirement: All seekers will be asked to demonstrate a level of English language competency, regardless of their nationality or country of residence. For full details of the language, requirements see Postgraduate Requirements: English language requirements.