The University of Manchester is now attracting meritorious students for its Department of Chemistry Entrance Scholarship scheme. The programme is open for the academic year 2020-21.
This is an entrance scholarship exclusively available for students who are from the UK or any country of the European Union. The award amount is £1,000.
Through this application , you can get financial aid that you need to achieve your educational dream.
The University of Manchester founded in 2004 by merging two leading institutions named Victoria University of Manchester and the University of Manchester Institute of Science and Technology. It attracts every year thousands of students from all over the world to study here.
Why would you like to choose the University of Manchester? As an international centre of academic excellence, the University of Manchester offers dozens of dedicated on-campus support services to its students. Besides, students can also take advantage of educational and employment opportunities that the university has to offer.
The grant is worth £1,000. This amount will be granted to only students, who meet the university’s requirements, to support their education.
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Application Deadline: October 1, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Manchester
- Department: N/A
- Award: £1,000
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: UK/EU
- The award can be taken in the UK
Department of Chemistry Entrance Scholarship scheme Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: UK/EU
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree programme in chemistry
- Eligibility Criteria: To book your place in this programme, you need to have the following credentials:
- Applicants should belong to the UK/any country of EU
- Applicants must choose to apply for an undergraduate programme in chemistry at the University of Manchester.
- How to Apply for the Department of Chemistry Entrance Scholarship scheme: There is no special application process for this award. The sponsorship will be made automatically to all eligible students after admitting into an undergraduate degree programme in chemistry at the University of Manchester.
- Supporting Documents: All applicants are advised to submit the following documents at the time of admission: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: The admission requirement for an undergraduate programme is a high school diploma.
- Language Requirement: The university accepts the following qualifications for admission into any course. So if your first language is not English, then you can take help of one of them to prove your ability:
- IELTS Academic(both the UKVI and non-UKVI tests)
- TOEFL iBT
- Trinity College London Integrated Skills in English (ISE)– modules ISE II, ISE III or ISE IV
- PTE Academic
- Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE)and Cambridge English: Proficiency (CPE).