The University of Waterloo is providing a great opportunity through the David Johnston International Scholarships in Canada for the academic year 2020-2021.
This educational programme is open to the students from around the world who want to study an undergraduate degree program in any Faculty at Waterloo.
The University of Waterloo is a public research university in Canada. It offers academic programs administered by six faculties and ten faculty-based schools. The university also operates the largest post-secondary co-operative education program in the world.
Why at Waterloo University? At this university, students can take advantage of confidential career advisement and coaching through their employee career advisors. It provides various career opportunities for students.
The funding program will provide the award amount of $5,000 for one-year undergraduate degree program.
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Application Deadline: June 1, 2020 or vary according to the program
- University or Organization: University of Waterloo
- Department: NA
- Award: $5,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Canadian and International students
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Language: English
David Johnston International Scholarships in Canada Eligibility:
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree program in any subject
- Eligibility Criteria: The applicants must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Candidates who have the good academic standing (normally a minimum 70% average at the undergraduate level; normally a minimum 75% average at the graduate level) are eligible to apply for these endowments.
- How to apply for the David Johnston International Scholarships in Canada: To apply for the opportunity s, candidates need to take admission at the university in an undergraduate degree program. After taking admission, candidates can access the application on their forms pages
- Supporting Documents: Applicants need to attach a personal statement which will refer to the application form.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must have high school certificates.
- Language Requirement: All applicants must provide evidence of their English language ability to meets the minimum requirements for admission.