Outstanding aspirants are invited to become a part of the Bickerton-Widdowson Trust Memorial Scholarship offered by the University of Canterbury. The funding program is open for the academic year 2020-2021
The aim of The grant is to assist domestic and international students who want to study in the School of Fine Arts at the University of Canterbury in New Zealand.
Founded in 1873, the University of Canterbury is the second oldest university in New Zealand. It has also been awarded a 5-Star QS ranking for internationally-renowned research and teaching.
Why at the University of Canterbury? The university gives students an excellent educational foundation that they will be able to turn into an amazing career. Here they can get professional learning opportunities, career guidance, and employment services.
The program will provide financial assistance with the costs associated with university study, up to a value of $2,000.
- Course Level: Undergraduate, Honours, Postgraduate, Master’s & Doctoral
- Application Deadline: November 1, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Canterbury
- Department: NA
- Award: $2,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 1
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
Bickerton-Widdowson Trust Memorial Scholarship Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate, Honours, Postgraduate, Masters, and Doctoral degree program in Fine Arts.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for the opportunity program, applicants must have a previous year degree.
- How to Apply for the Bickerton-Widdowson Trust Memorial Scholarship: In order to apply for the opportunity , candidates must take admission in the School of Fine Arts at the University of Canterbury. After getting enrolled, students must submit an online application.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with your application.
- Admission Requirements: For being admitted, you need to meet entry requirements for each qualification you plan to study.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information go through the English language requirements page.