Kathmandu University is pleased to announce the Bhupendra Bahadur Thapa Memorial Scholarship for students who have a dream of graduating from a reputable university in Nepal.
The programme aims to provide financial support to talented students commencing in the bachelors in Pharma degree program at Kathmandu University.
Established in 1991, Kathmandu University is a university in Nepal. It is the third oldest university in Nepal and offers undergraduate, graduate and postgraduate courses in a variety of fields.
Why at Kathmandu University? While studying at this university, students can get the best educational environment with the world’s best faculties.
Kathmandu University will provide the educational fund for students to cover their study expense.
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Application Deadline: August 19, 2020
- University or Organization: Kathmandu University
- Department: Department of Pharmacy
- Award: Financial support
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Nepalese students
- The award can be taken in Nepal
Bhupendra Bahadur Thapa Memorial Scholarship Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Nepal.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in pharmacy.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must have to be enrolled in the BPharma degree program at the university.
- Priority will be given to financially weak, Dalit and disadvantaged student from an underprivileged area of the country.
- The female student will be given the topmost priority.
- How to Apply for the Bhupendra Bahadur Thapa Memorial Scholarship: All the candidates who have applied for the admissions in BPharma degree program at the university will be eligible to win the award.
- Supporting Documents: Provide academic transcript, original certificate/provisional certificate, migration certificate, exact copy, duplicate grade sheet.
- Admission Requirements: To be fully eligible for application, candidates must have passed 10+2 level or equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate or minimum 2.4 GPA and with the additional requirements of 50% aggregate marks or C+ in PCM or PCB or PMCs.
- Language Requirement: Candidates must be proficient in the written and spoken the English language.