ADMA funding for International Students in USA, 2020: The Aviation Distributors & Manufacturers’ Association is dispensing a marvelous opportunity through its program for the academic year 2020-2021. The grant program is available for international students.
The purpose of the educational award is to provide assistance to youth aviation students pursuing careers in the aviation field.
Founded in 1943, the Aviation Distributors and Manufacturers Association were formed in Pennsylvania with the express purpose of representing the common interests of this market.
Why at the Aviation Distributors & Manufacturers’ Association? ADMA strives to further the development of the aviation marketplace through the services and products produced and distributed by members.
The Aviation Distributors & Manufacturers’ Association will provide the educational fund to successful candidates for the academic year 2020-2021.
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Application Deadline: May 31, 2020
- University or Organization: Aviation Distributors & Manufacturers’ Association
- Department: NA
- Award: Educational fund
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
ADMA funding for International Students in USA, 2020 Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate program in Aviation and Piloting field.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must be a student that has completed two consecutive semesters in a four-year program at an accredited post-secondary institution, majoring in Aviation Management or a Professional Pilot Program OR a first-year student in an Aviation and Piloting Program at a two-year accredited institution.
- How to Apply for the ADMA funding for International Students in USA, 2020: To apply for the opportunity please send, on your organization’s letterhead, a letter of need to ADMA Headquarters with a detailed explanation on your organization’s mission and how the funds will be used.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit transcript verifying a minimum grade point average of 3.0, 500-word essay (in English) describing your desire to pursue a career in the aviation field and minimum of two (2) letters of recommendation from college instructors, high school principal, member of the aviation community or others (each from a different category).
- Admission Requirements: Students must provide a high school certificate or equivalent.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language then you must submit a copy of a recent English language test certificate or provide details of when you are going to take the test.