If you ready to take the next step towards international education, then you can apply for the Academic Excellence international awards at Liverpool John offered by Liverpool John Moores University. The funding programme is available for worldwide students.
The educational award supports high achieving students by providing £1,000 each year for the duration of undergraduate coursework for the session 2020/2021.
Amazing opportunity that will help international students with study costs.
Established in 1992, Liverpool John Moores University is a well-known research university in the UK. It offers a wide range of opportunities for students to develop their performance in research, academic writing, and the English language.
Why study at Liverpool John Moores University? The university provides world-class education and committed to an international perspective at all levels. Here, students will get a higher education, flexible methods of education, and new ideas that will beneficial for their life.
Liverpool John Moores University will provide 100 scholarships of £1,000 each year for the overseas students who want to study an undergraduate degre program in the UK.
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Application Deadline: September 21, 2020
- University or Organization: Liverpool John Moores University
- Department: N/A
- Award: £1,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards:100
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
Academic Excellence international awards at Liverpool John Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate coursework in all subjects offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must achieve a minimum of three grade As at A2 level or equivalent (144 UCAS points from three subjects). This level of academic excellence will need to be sustained throughout your course.
- How to Apply for the Academic Excellence international awards at Liverpool John: To be considered for the opportunity, you must take admission in undergraduate degree coursework at the Liverpool John Moores University. After that, you must submit an online application via the Universities and Colleges Admissions Service (UCAS). Once your application form, submitted through UCAS, will be sent to all your university choices for consideration. Once LJMU receives an application we aim to assess your form on its merits as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- Supporting Documents: Must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with your application.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, you need to meet entry requirements for your chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.